Sunday, January 27, 2008

Valentines Day


I thought I would do a few Valentines Day cards in my Etsy shop and this is one of them. It is done with pen and ink on Smooth Bristol paper and is 4 x 5.5 inches. I haven't done cards in a long time and it is kind of fun to think up a series that goes together. These ones are all completely different, the only thing they have in common is hearts. The other one in my shop is colored pencil and I am working on one right now that is pen and ink and I think I will fill in with gouache. I have a few other ideas that I need to get on the ball and draw/paint! I should have started sooner and now I am already thinking about other holidays... planning... scheming<--(thank goodness for spell check!!) Okay, back to the drawing table.

1 comment:

Fannie said...

Great movement in this piece! I look forward to the others in this series. Great work, Parrish. I'll be watching.